cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Connected to internet no internet service

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Keep getting this message daily, I have spent hours on the phone to technical to resolve the issue but to no avail. Both wired and WiFi connections are affected, the router has had its firmware updated still the same, micro filter in the line still the same. It seems to be worse in the late evening, night time. I've asked for a replacement router but was refused. I'm at my wits end and have now logged that I will be cancelling the contract as talktalk cannot provide me with the service I'm paying for. I seem to be going around in circles trying to sort out this problem and getting nowhere.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

You'll usually receive it within 1 or 2 working days

Chris

0 Likes

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 12

Thank you, roughly how long would it take to come?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

OK, no problem, I'll order one now 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 12

I did ask technical if they could send a router but they refused stating as far as they can see there isn't a problem but if you can I would be most grateful.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

If the light is staying white then it could be a fault with the router, would you like me to send a router to test with?

Chris

0 Likes

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 12

The light always stays white, the connection is fairly stable during the day but come evening I can connect but get the message cannot provide internet service. I have spent hours with technical support, we have tried rebooting the router, firmware updates, inline filters the problem is the same whether connected through WiFi or ethernet cable.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

OK thanks. What colour is the light on your router at the moment?

Chris

0 Likes

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 12

Hi, I have fibre 65.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Thanks for updating your profile. Just to confirm, do you have our Full Fibre service? Do you have a box on the wll (ONT)?

Chris

0 Likes

Alunt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

Profile updated

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes