cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV BOX Slow

Parsons1995!
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello

I switched from BT to Talk Talk and the youview box Talk talk is awful. Takes ages to load, buttons respond a week after you press them. It’s painful to use and now just blank no channels yet the guide is showing them. How do you upgrade to a box that works?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

@Mike18 

You really need to be clear which type of box you are talking about. Even better, start your own topic for further support. 

0 Likes

Mike18
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

They sent me a new youview box as I had had my previous one for some time. I started having trouble deleting programs I had watched. It was taking ages to delete. I have put my previous youview box back in and it is working fine. Seems their is a problem with the upgraded youview boxes they are sending out.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

You can initiate a factory reset to see if this helps.  The box will say youview as this is the front end that controls the addition of live channels for freeview etc.  Now TV and other channels do not show in the guide as this is delivered via an app across android devices.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

In October it’s the talk talk tv hub and when you reboot it says you view. The box is awful compared to the BT one and annoying now tv channels don’t appear in the guide 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

When did you switch? TalkTalk haven't been issuing YouView boxes as such for years. Unless you mean the Android TV Hub? 

0 Likes